Hi everyone! I have a giveaway I think you’ll like! Eurostar has recently introduced a new service in Business Premier: afternoon tea! I am excited about this as I am a big fan of afternoon tea – I even celebrated my last birthday with one! Most of you probably know this English tradition, but if you don’t – afternoon tea is held in the late afternoon in the UK to provide people with fuel between lunch and dinner, think scones, cakes, little sandwiches and of course tea. Just like the menu Blanc I got to try earlier this year, the afternoon tea was also created by Raymond Blanc.
To give you a chance to try the afternoon tea service (and have some fun in London), I will be giving two of you a ticket from Brussels to London and back! How awesome is that? And it only gets better! You will travel in a fancy schmancy manner, Business Premier, and you can take someone with you! Yes, indeed – it’s a double ticket so you can enjoy it with your BFF, boyfriend, mom .. it’s up to you!
Here is how you can win it:
I am going to London next Saturday – to make a chance to win, leave me an awesome tip for the city! It can be food, photography props or anything else worth seeing/trying/doing! If I pick it, you win (so be convincing)!
Here are the conditions for the giveaway:
- There are 2 tickets for 2 people to travel together from Brussels-Midi to London St Pancras International and back (no other stations are included)
- Tickets are given on dates and times according to ticket availability
- The prize is valid for 6 months starting today
- On the return journey, you will need to travel on trains that offer afternoon tea service: this is the 14.04, the 15.04 and the 16.04 (taking into account these trains are running).
- The giveaway ends on Friday, 13th (make it your lucky one) and the winners will be announced in the week of December 16.
*This is a personal post / Eurostar is a client of Mediabrands*